Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doylestown Wedding Reception

Cathy,

Now that Jason and I are back from our honeymoon and all settled in, I had to take some time and send you a letter to tell you just how thrilled we were with everything. First of all I owe a huge thank you to you, Fran, and all of the staff at Memorable Affairs! Everything turned out perfect thanks to all of you.

You have been wonderful to work with from day one. I was so impressed at how quickly you always responded and how flexible you were. Planning a wedding is always so stressful, but the one part of it all that I didn't have to worry about was the catering. You made the process so easy! I appreciate all the help you gave me coordinating my vendors, as well. As you know, many of them were working at the Fonthill for the first time and you were great about responding to all of their questions.

The wedding day went flawlessly. Fran was so helpful! Everything was set up perfectly and the day ran right on schedule. Fran was great at coordinating the wedding party before and during the ceremony. She was also so helpful with coordinating all of my vendors on the wedding day. She was so attentive to me and Jason the whole day. It almost seemed like she was in 10 places at once. All of the staff that was there that day were so nice! Oh my gosh and let's not forget the food! Although I didn't get to enjoy the actual meal, I heard from so many guests that the food was fantastic. I did make sure to grab as much as I could during the cocktail hour and the brie puffs were awesome! I'd consider a career as a wedding crasher just to get brie puffs every week! LOL!

You did a fantastic job setting up the candy buffet too. I am a control freak so I must admit I was a little anxious about handing off the responsibility of setting that up. You did everything exactly as I would have…and better. I had no idea the candy buffet would be such a hit, but the guests loved it. Actually the guests loved everything! In general, my mother is hard to impress, so congratulations because you impressed her. She hasn't stopped talking about how fantastic she thought the wedding turned out. Our friends and family have been sending us messages all week to let us know how much fun they had and how beautiful they thought the wedding was. From start to finish it was perfect!

If I ever have an excuse to host another event I will definitely be calling Memorable Affairs! I just can't thank you enough for everything!

Cheers!

Jessica and Jason

No comments: